Knowledge Center

General Manual

Some Terms You Need to Understand


Mobile power conversion rate is calculated: 

To a certain brand of 10,400 mA mobile power, for example, according to the law of conservation of energy, mobile power batteries is 3.7V, while the mobile phone charging voltage is 5V, so the first step, through the boost converter is calculated after 3.7X10400 / 5 = 7696mAh (ie state at 5V, 10,400 mA mobile power output of 7696 mA), this process will be the circuit board of the power loss of about 15%, the remaining 85% of the capacity of this coefficient is called "Moving the power conversion rates.

Calculated at 85%, 7696X0.85 = 6541mAh.

Such as your phone is 1800 mAh, then you can charge 6541/1800 = 3.6 times;

Apple phone's battery is 1440 mAh, then we can charge 6541/1440 = 4.5 times.

So some people say that the error 10000mAh Power Bank, my phone is 2000 mAh, can charge five times, there is no scientific basis.

During this period there will be a small amount of other losses, such as loss of power lines produce timber, so be sure you are suggested to use the phone comes with original wire, to the greatest degree of reduction of the middle of the transmission loss. 

Battery life means the time your portable device will run before it must be recharged. Battery lifespan means the total amount of time your battery will last before it may need to be replaced. Battery lifespan is based on the number of charge/discharge cycles your battery is capable of toretain more than 80% of its original capacity.

Above informations are the guidance when you buy the powerbank. If you buy 6000 mAh Power bank that made of Samsung battery , you should get the 70% yield , which is about 4200mah. The number of charges you can charge your device depends on the capacity of the device.Let us say .If you charge your iphone 5(1,420mAh) with the 6000 mAh Power Bank, you should get about 3 full charge. 
Providing you turns off the device while your device is being charged. However, if your device is turned on along with the3Gand WIfi enabled , the total performance capacity will be reduced by 25%.

Warning: Do not use1Aoutput to charge iPad or Tablets , this will result damaging or short circuit your charger


Charger1Aoutput For chargering stages of Smartphones ,iPhone and iPod. 

Standard Charging 
Most lithium-ion batteries use a fast charge to charge your device to 60% battery capacity, then switch to trickle charging. That about one to two hours of charge time to power an smart phones and ipod to 60% capacity, then another one to two hours to fully charge it, if you are not using the device while charging. You can charge all lithium-ion batteries a large but finite number of times, as defined by charge cycle.

Charge Cycle
Using and recharging 100% of battery capacity equals one full charge cycle

Proper maintenance of a lithium-based battery
It is important to keep the electrons in it moving occasionally. Be sure to go through at least one charge cycle per month (charging the battery to 100% and then completely running it down). 

Charger2Aoutput for iPad or Tablets 
IPAD  and  Tablets has about 6 times capacity of all smartphones and it requires 5 to 8X longer to charge. The capacity of Ipad  is 4000mAh - 11,000 mAh and it requires a2Acharging output. To charge your iPad battery with power bank connect to a high-power USB 2.0 port using the included cable. 
Note: Some USB 2.0 ports and accessories do not provide enough power to charge iPad. When this occurs the message "Not Charging" appears in the status bar next to the battery icon. 

Warning about fast charge on Lithium battery of the smartphones and ipads 
Do not ultra-fast charge batteries if possible and charge at a more moderate rate of1Cor less.(1C= charge or discharge of a battery rated at 1Ah is1A(A maker of the 18650 Li-ion recommends0.7 C) 
Figure 1 compares the cycle life of a lithium-ion battery when charged and discharged at1C,2Cand3C. A1Ccharge and discharge cycle causes the capacity drop from 650mAh to 550mAh after 500 cycles, reflecting a decrease to 84 percent. A2Caccelerates capacity fade to 310mAh, representing a decrease to 47 percent, and with3Cthe battery fails after only 360 cycles with 26 percent remaining capacity. 

Although the battery performs best at a gentle rate of1Cand less, we must  keep in mind that some applications require high charge and discharge rates, and  the user must take shorter life expectation into account. If full cycles with rapid charge and discharge are the norm, consider using a larger battery. This will not only provide more reserve capacity but it will also lower the C-rate in that a given charge and discharge current is less intrusive on the larger pack. An analogy can be made with an underpowered engine pulling a large vehicle; the stress is too large and the engine will not last.  

If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at: